Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I can bite you...







because I grew a tooth! Hang on, my mom wants to say something.

Hi, this is Sara, aka, mom. It was amazing. I was at the store and when I got home, Ian had discovered a tooth! A tooth! A real tooth! You know who has teeth....kids. Not little tiny babies, KIDS!

We got out new born baby pictures and reminisced last night. Henry is napping right now, good thing Ian came home for lunch and put him to sleep. He won't sleep for me these days. Which is pretty inconvenient since I am here all day and all night, every day and every night. (I know, put him in the crib, let him figure it out. I just haven't quite wrapped my brain around that yet).

So happy St. Patricks day everyone. Thank you, Kim for the very cute 'Kiss Me' onesie. He wore it all day.

No comments: