Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Did you forget about me?

Well hello again. I thought I would show you this great picture of me posing like Winnie the Pooh (look closely at my blanket.) Does this make me a poser?

Okay, so I'm 3 months old now!!! What have I been up to? Well, I went to Mount Haven, and Bellingham. Two beautiful places that I hope to see more of.

I have some new tricks too. I can roll over and do push ups. I went swimming. I smile a lot. I talk a lot. Some of my tricks upset my parents though. I still spit up and I do like to poop in the bathtub.


I am changing so much all the time. I am getting bigger and stronger everyday. I'm glad I had a chance to share a little of what I've been up to and I hope you see how cute I am and come visit me in Raymond. Love, Henry

No comments: