Monday, August 11, 2008

I've arrived!





Well, I'm out. I was born about 2 weeks ago and I'm ready to announce, "I'm a boy." My parents named me William Henry, making me the 5th consecutive William on my dad's side. My parents are calling me Henry (most of the time.) When I'm fussy, they call me Cranky Hanky, but most of the time, I'm Happy Henry. I love what a lot of babies love....eating, sleeping, pooping, peeing (on my dad), and repeating. I'm pretty good at it all too. My parents are confused by my longing to become a world's champion distance spit upper, but that's my goal and I'm sticking to it.

I had my 3 day check up after leaving the hospital and on Aug. 4th, I weighed 9lbs. 30z. Then my parents took me to Home Depot. I've been checking out our house these last 2 weeks and it looks like we are going to spend more time in Home Depot in the future.

My favorite things: being held, rocking, eating, looking into people's faces, my swing, and even though my dad makes faces, I like it when my mom sings to me.

I'll leave you with a photo of me at exactly one week old with my new family.

No comments: